Built in the late 1800's, my studio is home to great history & memories. A childhood dream was realized when I opened my boutique style photography studio loft in this unique space filled with character. The space combined with our location in the quaint downtown area of Hudson, WI offers the capability for custom photography sessions indoors in addition to personalized on-location sites. My signature portrait style consists of simple,

yet strong composition resulting in images that are both honest and highly emotive. Foregoing stiff poses and forced smiles, I interact with subjects in such a way that unveils their distinct personalities. This approach combined with exquisite attention to detail provides for a comfortable and relaxed photo session and extraordinary images.

RSS

11.20.07

Studio News.

The Loft | Hudson, Wisconsin portrait studio

After months and months of planning, gathering & creating, I am very proud to announce the official opening of “The Loft”, a boutique-style photography studio, located in historic downtown Hudson Wisconsin.  This space does NOT mean I will be giving up on-location photography in the Minneapolis area.  It simply allows me an opportunity to shoot indoors if needed and it also gives me a spot to meet with clients.  I am very excited about this new venture and I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have sent notes of congratulations.

Studio1

Studio2

Studio3

Studio4

Hudson, Wisconsin   November, 2007

13 Comments Recorded

• Mom and Dad says:

Congratulations, Jamie. What a beautiful studio. We are so proud of you!
    Mom and Dad

• Tonie Barrett says:

Beautiful studio and you do beautiful work.Congratulations!
    Love,
    Tonie and Rhonda

• suzanne says:

I am green with envy. But tickled pink for you. Yuor success is well-deserved. You rock!

• Patty Elovich says:

Impressive to the last detail . . . completely, absolutely spectacular! You should be so proud of yourself. The Elovich family sends its most sincere congratulations along with a big thanks for including us on the big event.
    Cheers to you!
    Randy, Patty & Zee

• Shirley says:

It is a rare occasion that everything is perfect – this is the occasion! Awesome

• jessica says:

What a great job! Your Loft looks amazing! congrats!

• Allison & Andrew says:

We are so sad we could not be there to see this in person, but from what your photos show, the place is breathtaking! We are so happy for you! Congratulations, Jamie!

• Mary Gundrum says:

It is absolutely perfect just like all of your work! You deserve this, enjoy it! What I wouldn’t do for a beautiful space like that with lots of natural light! Wonderful!

• Katie Thoreson says:

Congratulations Jamie! Your new space is gorgeous. Enjoy!

• Katie Thoreson says:

Congratulations Jamie! Your new space is gorgeous. Enjoy!

• Tara says:

Wow, your studio is amazing! Great job! I love your Antoropology chairs! Where did you get your picture frames…just the frames that you painted blue?. I love that look!
    -Tara

• mk says:

It looks gorgeous! Are you giving tours? ;)

• Mel & Opal says:

What a great job on the studio, Jamie! Looks wonderful. We wish you great success. You have a very creative eye.

Record a Comment

Explore

Enter a keyword or phase below to search for blog posts we have written in the past.