Built in the late 1800's, my studio is home to great history & memories. A childhood dream was realized when I opened my boutique style photography studio loft in this unique space filled with character. The space combined with our location in the quaint downtown area of Hudson, WI offers the capability for custom photography sessions indoors in addition to personalized on-location sites. My signature portrait style consists of simple,

yet strong composition resulting in images that are both honest and highly emotive. Foregoing stiff poses and forced smiles, I interact with subjects in such a way that unveils their distinct personalities. This approach combined with exquisite attention to detail provides for a comfortable and relaxed photo session and extraordinary images.

RSS

3.4.09

Studio News.

Dream, realized…

When I was in Jr. High and High School I spent countless hours tearing pictures out of magazines.  There was very little rhyme or reason to my hobby…all I know is that my closet doors and much of one wall in my room were filled with tear sheets from a variety of fashion magazines.  It has always been a dream of mine to have one of my images land in a fashion magazine and last month this dream was realized when an image I took for the spring ad campaign for La Rue Marche and Tamara Lines appeared in the Twin Cities editions of Lucky, Vogue and Allure.  It was such an exciting opportunity and I was thrilled to be involved with the project.

9 Comments Recorded

• Kellie says:

Jamie,
    I remember that wall of magazine clippings! Congratulations on your dream coming true! -Kellie

• Susie says:

Awesome, Jaime!

• Mom says:

Mothers, listen up: who knows what hundreds of torn pages taped on a 12 ft wall will inspire! Sorry we complained about the messy look, Jamie. Awesome work.
    Mom and Dad

• Chung Nguyen says:

Congratulations! (:

• That is so awesome! Congratulations, Jamie!

• Lora Carr says:

Congratulations! Your work is amazing. You deserve this recognition. Enjoy!

• Amy says:

Jamie that is SOOOOOO awesome!!!!! Congrats! :)

• Wow Jamie!! That is so much fun. congratulations to you! Enjoy it as you deserve to feel good about your talent and work.

• jaime says:

great job jamie! i know you are thrilled! who knew when you were that young you were preparing for this! congrats!

Record a Comment

Explore

Enter a keyword or phase below to search for blog posts we have written in the past.

Archives

2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007

Book Your Session

Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I create a relaxed environment resulting in images that are both honest and highly emotive. Whether it is an inquisitive stare, a shy smile, or a deep belly laugh, I strive to capture those fleeting moments for you to treasure.

Book