Built in the late 1800's, my studio is home to great history & memories. A childhood dream was realized when I opened my boutique style photography studio loft in this unique space filled with character. The space combined with our location in the quaint downtown area of Hudson, WI offers the capability for custom photography sessions indoors in addition to personalized on-location sites. My signature portrait style consists of simple,

yet strong composition resulting in images that are both honest and highly emotive. Foregoing stiff poses and forced smiles, I interact with subjects in such a way that unveils their distinct personalities. This approach combined with exquisite attention to detail provides for a comfortable and relaxed photo session and extraordinary images.

RSS

10.20.10

Studio News.

Surreal…

When I started my photography businesses five years ago I had a lot of ambition and big dreams for where my business might take me.   Opening my studio was a dream realized and the relationships I’ve built with my clients are invaluable.  I’m honored by the response to my work and to my studio…to the point that I often have to pinch myself to make sure it’s all real!  A few months ago I was contacted by MpixPRO, a Miller’s Professional Imaging company, about being featured in their Fall ad campaign.  It didn’t hit me until the magazines arrived in the mail and I could see the ad in print.  This is such a surreal moment for me and I would really like to take a moment to thank my wonderful clients who have allowed me the opportunity to work doing something I am so very passionate about.  You are all the best!  Many thanks!

6 Comments Recorded

• Regina White says:

GO Jamie It’s your birthday go Jamie….This is wonderful! Love it. Huge congrats…. I loveeeeeeee your stuff. You deserve this recognition.

• Dana says:

Congrats! What a well deserved acknowledgement of your hard work. Love the ad!

• Jennifer says:

Nice… I love your studio. Pictures in my journal. Something for me to strive for!! Thanks for your contribution to the photographic vision :)

• Corey says:

Congratulations! It’s definitely well deserved!

• liz de puydt says:

congratulations on all of your successes, jamie! your drive is amazing and you are such an inspiration. xo, liz

• Ruth Krueger says:

Congratulations are in order! Has it only been 5 years? Go you. By the way, your MpixPro ad is amazing (just like you). I have to say I am inspired by you, your work, dedication, flair for design and taste in shoes. Yes shoes. I absolutely love those teal heels, you must tell me where you got them! LOL. Again, congrats.

Record a Comment

Explore

Enter a keyword or phase below to search for blog posts we have written in the past.

Archives

2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007

Book Your Session

Foregoing forced smiles and stiff poses, I create a relaxed environment resulting in images that are both honest and highly emotive. Whether it is an inquisitive stare, a shy smile, or a deep belly laugh, I strive to capture those fleeting moments for you to treasure.

Book